In today’s fast paced business environment, it has become quite vital than ever for organizations to take benefits of the technology on offer; so that it enhances their business and helps them reach out to customers. One of the best and effective ways to achieve this is video marketing. In today’s time the power of video can’t be ignored as it keeps a viewer engaged and glued for hours. Also, it’s not that expensive to get a product/service video done from a renowned product video maker. Product videos play a vital role in growing your business, and let’s see how it does?
- Ensure to Have a Video on Landing Page: Most of the small sized businesses invest in online advertising. These ads will take visitors to the landing page where they can start crawling through the sales funnel. For businesses, the primary concern is always to enhance landing page conversion; however, with video this is comparatively easy. Studies suggest that the conversions enhance by 80% when a video is placed on your landing page. That’s because the content in the video is engaging and it motivates people to watch. Just ensure that the video doesn’t play automatically.
- Create an appropriate Content: Your video content must tell about you and your business and must always focus on your brand identity. Experts opine that your personal brand is one of the best things you can build using video. You can start your product/service video by doing a show that portrays your way of thinking. You need to add an element of fun to your video so that it keeps your audience glued. Either way, your content needs to be engaging and must be informative.
- Ensure you use Videos to generate Leads: Just creating quality content that helps spread word about your business is not enough, but you must use those videos to generate inbound leads for your business. According to experts, a great strategy to generate leads would be to teach a concept in a 2 minutes video and then request the viewer to download ebook or register for a webinar, if they wish to.
- Use Small Teasers: There will be a period when the businesses are going to have a long gap between releases. This is absolutely fine as it happens at times. However, the big risk you’d encounter here is that there can be a situation where your customers might forget you or won’t respond. Here, a short teaser video can keep them anticipation you. It doesn’t have to be a long video but can be short as a few seconds. Teasers can get people talking about your company and prevent the situation where they could forget you.
- Reach Out to Mobile Customers: Research says that over half of all internet users now access internet just from a mobile device. This is a vital fact to know as it implies that conventional types of content are rapidly falling by and there’s nothing you can do about it. Video can help you solve this problem if it’s specially made for mobile customers. Mobile video can help you reach to a wider audience.
A good product video genuinely engages users and helps them in making their mind to buy the product. Buzz Creatix is a renowned product video company truly engaging users by their high quality product videos and helping them comprehend as to why they require the product.